Directed by Elisa Lacicerchia
A boy walks thoughtfully into his room, he looks out of the window and begins to observe his surroundings. Suddenly, an idea resonates in his mind and begins to spread throughout his body: his desire to escape, to go beyond the spaces that constrain him to the canons of appearance, to leave home with his own experience prevails to meet what different from him is.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
News & Reviews
- “Piemonte Factory Film LabContest: i finalisti “Cinecittà Newshttps://news.cinecitta.com/IT/it-it/news/53/86676/piemonte-factory-film-labcontest-i-finalisti.aspx
- “PIEMONTE FACTORY fase 2: presentati TEAM selezionati e TUTOR pronti ad entrare in produzione negli 8 capoluoghi piemontesi”Quotidiano Piemontesehttps://www.quotidianopiemontese.it/2021/07/19/piemonte-factory-fase-2-presentati-team-selezionati-e-tutor-pronti-ad-entrare-in-produzione-negli-8-capoluoghi-piemontesi/
- “Film LabContest Under 30: 8 troupe in Piemonte, gireranno anche nell’Alessandrino”La Stampahttps://www.lastampa.it/alessandria/2021/07/19/news/film-labcontest-under-30-8-troupe-in-piemonte-gireranno-anche-nell-alessandrino-1.40514138/
- “Primo ciak per Piemonte Factory: i capoluoghi di provincia diventano residenze cinematografiche”Torino Oggihttps://www.torinoggi.it/2021/07/19/leggi-notizia/argomenti/cultura-4/articolo/primo-ciak-per-piemonte-factory-i-capoluoghi-di-provincia-diventano-residenze-cinematografiche.html
- “Anche il corto biellese “Una finestra che respira la città”, al 39° Torino Film Festival”NewsBiella.ithttps://www.newsbiella.it/2021/11/26/leggi-notizia/argomenti/eventi-5/articolo/anche-il-corto-biellese-una-finestra-che-respira-la-citta-al-39-torino-film-festival.html?fbclid=IwAR2PcvNaJxf3uNdK6Iu-GHnmgZh7QFoTr0bVOTuNKbBg-7NFiPvzsOHrTHA
- “Torino Film Festival”ReteBiellaTVhttps://youtu.be/ipvN2jUB230
Class of 1999. Elisa graduated in Communication Sciences with a thesis entitled “Cinema and Social Justice. Different gazes on Iranian cinema to alight and promote change” as a result of her participation in the Masterclass programme organised by the 38th Torino Film Festival.
She continues her specialist studies in Public and Political Communication and her investigation into the relationship between the arts, society and urban spaces through various activities: she writes about social and cultural issues for the cultural association Il Polo Positivo, organises events, choreographs and dances for the cultural project Respira Torino and collaborates with the association Mosaico Danza for the urban and contemporary dance festival Interplay.
She discovered dance at the age of 5 and it remains her passion. She began studying ballet at an early age and then she specialised in contemporary dance in established schools and with international choreographers. Once she left the stage of traditional theatre and “returned to the city”, Elisa began to take an interest in the connection between artistic expression and urban space. But her research has only just begun.
A short film investigating the connection between artistic expression and urban space with a sound design experiment in which sounds and noises mix to become music.